Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Maren Hassigner

    Maren Hassigner her art work has really inspired me. Specially, when she was talked about keeping the park clean and she literally dressed to the park all in pink which left me speechless. To stand out for everyone, so they can see someone is volunteering to keep the park clean and so nobody liters around the park. Secondly, I liked her artwork but I left the class with a confusing mindset towards her artwork. Likewise, in pink represents so many things but why not green since it is a symbol of recycling.



    What else left me questioning that how she took art to recycling stuff around the park just to make people realize to pick up things around. I believe besides picking up trash and throwing trash out she should have made and hang art piece representing recycling. Also, using or hanging pink plastic bags was inspiring but at the same time I never really understood. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment