Monday, December 3, 2018

Trip to Brooklyn Museum


     On November 17,2018 I had a class trip to the Brooklyn Museum. However, I tried reaching at time to the museum but unfortunately I arrived late due to missing two trains. I had such an adventures day I can not forget. Furthermore, what was really exciting for me visiting the museum was that it was my first time actually taking time out for a museum than something not education. When I arrived at the museum I saw there was a book fair going on for children's and it was cute. After getting my ticket and walking through the museum I said to myself WOW. 
        In addition, something caught my eyes was that the blue light writing on the wall. Then, I walked around the museum exhibits overall before going to the fourth floor to the dinner party. Finally, I got to the fourth floor and joined the class even though I was a bit late. I was walking around the dinner party and saw some names as I can remember because they stood out to me. The names on the plates I saw was Amazon, Elizabeth and Amma. 

     The amazing part about the plates that they had the plates going from flat surface to a 3D/4D type of thing on the plate. Each plate had something written on top about woman. Additionally, after the dinner party exhibit I went walking around and I saw how their was rooms set from the timeline of 1800's to 1900's. One thing that I really liked was how their was salon room and library room and it looked better than todays' library or salon. Afterwards, I remember walking around the third floor and exploring it around. My overall experienced at the museum was great and loved the great education aspect I got around it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment